The Great Smoky Mountains National Park
The Great Smoky Mountains National Park has over 800 miles of hiking trails and nature walks. There’s also great visitor centers with lots of information to help you plan your day in the national park. Learn more about the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and why you should visit.
Gatlinburg Attractions & Fun Family Things to Do
Gatlinburg is filled with lots of great things to do – plenty of family attractions, restaurants and more. When you stay with us, you’ll be within walking distance of all of the fun things to do in Gatlinburg, including some of your favorite attractions and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Moonshine in Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Gatlinburg has become a hot-spot for moonshine and it’s a great place to experience the Appalachian tradition. The Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery is America’s most visited moonshine distillery and it’s a really fun place to visit and you can take the entire family!
Restaurants in Downtown Gatlinburg
With so many restaurants to choose from in downtown Gatlinburg, we’ve put together a list of some of our favorites that are located within walking distance or a quick trolley ride from our hotel. Click the button below to see our favorite restaurants.
What are you looking for?
- Top 5 Benefits of Booking Our Jacuzzi Suites in Gatlinburg TN
- 4 Reasons Sidney James Mountain Lodge Hotel in Gatlinburg TN Has the Best Location
- Top 4 Benefits of Staying at a Pet Friendly Hotel in Gatlinburg
- 5 Ways to Save Money When You Stay at Our Hotel in Downtown Gatlinburg TN
- Where to Find the Best Views in Gatlinburg