The Great Smoky Mountains National Park
The Great Smoky Mountains National Park has over 800 miles of hiking trails and nature walks. There’s also great visitor centers with lots of information to help you plan your day in the national park. Learn more about the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and why you should visit.
Gatlinburg Attractions & Fun Family Things to Do
Gatlinburg is filled with lots of great things to do – plenty of family attractions, restaurants and more. When you stay with us, you’ll be within walking distance of all of the fun things to do in Gatlinburg, including some of your favorite attractions and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Moonshine in Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Gatlinburg has become a hot-spot for moonshine and it’s a great place to experience the Appalachian tradition. The Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery is America’s most visited moonshine distillery and it’s a really fun place to visit and you can take the entire family!
Restaurants in Downtown Gatlinburg
With so many restaurants to choose from in downtown Gatlinburg, we’ve put together a list of some of our favorites that are located within walking distance or a quick trolley ride from our hotel. Click the button below to see our favorite restaurants.
What are you looking for?
- 4 Smoky Mountain Activities Thrill Seekers Will Love
- 5 of the Best Coffee Shops in Gatlinburg TN You Should Visit
- Top 3 Reasons to Visit the Gatlinburg Pinball Museum During Your Vacation
- Top 5 Museums in Gatlinburg You Don’t Want to Miss
- 5 Reasons Our Hotel in Gatlinburg is the Perfect Place to Stay near All the Shops