The Great Smoky Mountains National Park
The Great Smoky Mountains National Park has over 800 miles of hiking trails and nature walks. There’s also great visitor centers with lots of information to help you plan your day in the national park. Learn more about the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and why you should visit.
Gatlinburg Attractions & Fun Family Things to Do
Gatlinburg is filled with lots of great things to do – plenty of family attractions, restaurants and more. When you stay with us, you’ll be within walking distance of all of the fun things to do in Gatlinburg, including some of your favorite attractions and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Moonshine in Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Gatlinburg has become a hot-spot for moonshine and it’s a great place to experience the Appalachian tradition. The Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery is America’s most visited moonshine distillery and it’s a really fun place to visit and you can take the entire family!
Restaurants in Downtown Gatlinburg
With so many restaurants to choose from in downtown Gatlinburg, we’ve put together a list of some of our favorites that are located within walking distance or a quick trolley ride from our hotel. Click the button below to see our favorite restaurants.
What are you looking for?
- 3 Convenient Ways to Get Around Town During Your Gatlinburg Vacation
- 5 of the Best Places to Eat in Gatlinburg With Your Kids
- Top 5 Hiking Trails in the Great Smoky Mountains for Seniors
- 5 Things You’ll Love About Our Hotel with a Jacuzzi in Room in Gatlinburg TN
- Top 3 Reasons You Need to Visit Gatlinburg SkyLift Park This Holiday Season