If you are planning your vacation getaway and do not want to leave your pet at home, you are in luck because Sidney James Mountain Lodge is one of the few Gatlinburg hotels that offers pet-friendly rooms. While the entire property is not pet-friendly, we do offer a select number pet-friendly rooms in our court side building.
Please carefully review our pet policy. Guests are allowed to bring up to 2 pets under 35lbs. We ask you to carefully review the following pet policy. Guests must sign a pet waiver at check-in that is identical to the policy below. Please do not bring your pet if you are unwilling to sign the waiver.
1. A non-refundable pet fee of $10.00 per night, per pet plus 12.75% tax is added to all pet rooms.
2. Pet owners agree to not leave their pet unattended at any time during their stay at the hotel unless crated.
3. Pets are not permitted in any of the food and beverage areas, lobby, or at the pools. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
4. Pets must always be on a leash while they are in any public or common areas at the hotel property. Gatlinburg City ordinances states that all canines must be on a leash at all times.
5. Maid service will be provided only if the pet is removed from the room or crated during the service.
6. Pet owner will be fully responsible for any injuries to a hotel employee or other hotel guest caused by their pets.
7. Pet owners must pick up after their pets or a $75.00 clean up fee will be added to their room account.
8. Pet owner will be responsible for the repair of replacement of any items stained or damaged by their pets. The hotel reserves the right to charge guests’ account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
9. Guests who choose to not register their pet and occupy a room will be charged a $75.00 cleaning
What are you looking for?
- Top 4 Places Where You Can Order Pizza Delivery in Gatlinburg
- 4 Things to Know Before Going to Oktoberfest in Gatlinburg TN
- 3 Spooky and Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween in Gatlinburg
- 3 Fun Things You Have to Experience at the Gatlinburg SkyLift Park
- 5 Popular Hiking Trails in the Smoky Mountains You Need to Try