We’ve listed our pet policy below. Please review it carefully if you’re thinking about bringing your pet on vacation with you. Guests must sign this policy at check-in when they arrive with their pets.
1. A non-refundable pet fee of $25.00 per night, per pet plus 12.75% tax is added to all pet rooms.
2. Pet owners agree to not leave their pet unattended at any time during their stay at the hotel unless crated.
3. Pets are not permitted in any of the food and beverage areas, lobby, or at the pools. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
4. Pets must always be on a leash while they are in any public or common areas at the hotel property. Gatlinburg City ordinances states that all canines must be on a leash at all times.
5. Maid service will be provided only if the pet is removed from the room or crated during the service.
6. Pet owner will be fully responsible for any injuries to a hotel employee or other hotel guest caused by their pets.
7. Pet owners must pick up after their pets or a $150.00 clean up fee will be added to their room account.
8. Pet owner will be responsible for the repair of replacement of any items stained or damaged by their pets. The hotel reserves the right to charge guests’ account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
9. Guests who choose to not register their pet and occupy a room will be charged a $150.00 cleaning fee.Back to all amenities