The Sidney James Mountain Lodge offers private picnic areas by the Mountain Stream for lodge guest to enjoy. Also, located directly next to The Sidney James Mountain Lodge is Mynatt Park on the Historic Nature Trail. Guests staying at The Sidney James Mountain Lodge can take a few short steps to enjoy all the beauty and picnic areas the Park has to offer. Additionally; less than a mile on the Historic Nature Trail is Twin Creeks picnic area. Twin Creeks is revered as one of the most beautiful areas in the National Park.
What are you looking for?
- Top 3 Things to Know About Riding the Gatlinburg Trolley During the Winter
- 3 Ways to Get Into the Holiday Spirit When You Stay at Our Downtown Gatlinburg Hotel
- Top 4 Attractions in Gatlinburg TN for a Fun Workout
- 4 Ways to Keep Warm This Winter at Our Hotel in Downtown Gatlinburg
- Top 5 Family-Friendly Restaurants in Gatlinburg You Have to Try