The Sidney James Mountain Lodge offers private picnic areas by the Mountain Stream for lodge guest to enjoy. Also, located directly next to The Sidney James Mountain Lodge is Mynatt Park on the Historic Nature Trail. Guests staying at The Sidney James Mountain Lodge can take a few short steps to enjoy all the beauty and picnic areas the Park has to offer. Additionally; less than a mile on the Historic Nature Trail is Twin Creeks picnic area. Twin Creeks is revered as one of the most beautiful areas in the National Park.
What are you looking for?
- Top 4 Convenient Gatlinburg Trolley Routes to Get You Around Town
- 4 of the Best Seafood Restaurants in Gatlinburg TN You Will Love
- Top 4 Places to Visit in Gatlinburg for the Best Tasting Donuts
- Top 3 Things to Know About Visiting the Christ in the Smokies Museum and Gardens
- 4 Reasons to Stay at Our Pet Friendly Gatlinburg Hotel