The Sidney James Mountain Lodge offers private picnic areas by the Mountain Stream for lodge guest to enjoy. Also, located directly next to The Sidney James Mountain Lodge is Mynatt Park on the Historic Nature Trail. Guests staying at The Sidney James Mountain Lodge can take a few short steps to enjoy all the beauty and picnic areas the Park has to offer. Additionally; less than a mile on the Historic Nature Trail is Twin Creeks picnic area. Twin Creeks is revered as one of the most beautiful areas in the National Park.
What are you looking for?
- Top 5 Hiking Trails in the Great Smoky Mountains for Seniors
- 5 Things You’ll Love About Our Hotel with a Jacuzzi in Room in Gatlinburg TN
- Top 3 Reasons You Need to Visit Gatlinburg SkyLift Park This Holiday Season
- 4 Fun Ways to Celebrate Christmas in Gatlinburg with Your Family and Friends
- Top 4 Breakfast Restaurants in Gatlinburg You Can’t Miss