The Sidney James Mountain Lodge offers private picnic areas by the Mountain Stream for lodge guest to enjoy. Also, located directly next to The Sidney James Mountain Lodge is Mynatt Park on the Historic Nature Trail. Guests staying at The Sidney James Mountain Lodge can take a few short steps to enjoy all the beauty and picnic areas the Park has to offer. Additionally; less than a mile on the Historic Nature Trail is Twin Creeks picnic area. Twin Creeks is revered as one of the most beautiful areas in the National Park.
What are you looking for?
- Top 3 Things You Need to Know About the Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail
- 6 Awesome Outdoor Activities in Gatlinburg and the Smoky Mountains
- Top 5 Things You Need to Know About the Spring Wildflower Pilgrimage
- Top 6 Local Restaurants in Gatlinburg You Have to Try
- 5 Gatlinburg Fudge Shops You Need to Visit