The Sidney James Mountain Lodge offers private picnic areas by the Mountain Stream for lodge guest to enjoy. Also, located directly next to The Sidney James Mountain Lodge is Mynatt Park on the Historic Nature Trail. Guests staying at The Sidney James Mountain Lodge can take a few short steps to enjoy all the beauty and picnic areas the Park has to offer. Additionally; less than a mile on the Historic Nature Trail is Twin Creeks picnic area. Twin Creeks is revered as one of the most beautiful areas in the National Park.
What are you looking for?
- Top 4 Places Where You Can Order Pizza Delivery in Gatlinburg
- 4 Things to Know Before Going to Oktoberfest in Gatlinburg TN
- 3 Spooky and Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween in Gatlinburg
- 3 Fun Things You Have to Experience at the Gatlinburg SkyLift Park
- 5 Popular Hiking Trails in the Smoky Mountains You Need to Try