The Sidney James Mountain Lodge offers private picnic areas by the Mountain Stream for lodge guest to enjoy. Also, located directly next to The Sidney James Mountain Lodge is Mynatt Park on the Historic Nature Trail. Guests staying at The Sidney James Mountain Lodge can take a few short steps to enjoy all the beauty and picnic areas the Park has to offer. Additionally; less than a mile on the Historic Nature Trail is Twin Creeks picnic area. Twin Creeks is revered as one of the most beautiful areas in the National Park.
What are you looking for?
- Top 3 Reasons to Visit NOC Gatlinburg Before Your Visit to the National Park
- Top 4 Fun Things to Do in the Winter While Staying at Our Hotel in Gatlinburg TN
- Top 5 Places to Visit in the Gatlinburg Arts and Crafts Community
- Best 4 Mexican Restaurants in Gatlinburg You Don’t Want to Miss
- Top 3 Smoky Mountain Scenic Drives You Have to Try