The Sidney James Mountain Lodge offers private picnic areas by the Mountain Stream for lodge guest to enjoy. Also, located directly next to The Sidney James Mountain Lodge is Mynatt Park on the Historic Nature Trail. Guests staying at The Sidney James Mountain Lodge can take a few short steps to enjoy all the beauty and picnic areas the Park has to offer. Additionally; less than a mile on the Historic Nature Trail is Twin Creeks picnic area. Twin Creeks is revered as one of the most beautiful areas in the National Park.
What are you looking for?
- Top 4 Hiking Trails near Gatlinburg TN to Try in the Fall
- 4 Reasons Our Downtown Gatlinburg Hotel Rooms Are the Best Place to Stay
- 4 of the Best Things to Do in Gatlinburg in the Fall
- 5 Great Places to Eat in Gatlinburg When You’re on the Go
- 5 Reasons Why We’re the Best Hotel in Gatlinburg for Families